E-Mail Router configuration issue Incoming Status: Failure - No results were found. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I get "Incoming Status: Failure - No results were found. " when I try to configure the E-Mail router.

Configuration profile is set to: Name: Incoming, E-mail server type: Exchange 2010, Location: https://xxxxxx/EWS/Exchange.asmx, Access credential: Other specified, Username & Password set to a user that have full access to all the mailboxes.

Deployment is set to https://crmacc.yyyyyyyy/crmacc, Access credential: Other specified, Username & Password set to a user that have full access to all the mailboxes, Incoming configuration profile: Incoming

I can load the data and select the user, but when I click on Test Access I get "Incoming Status: Failure - No results were found."

I saw something similar in the forum and I double checked that the login was specified in the form DOMAIN\username and not username@domain.local.

Any suggestion?

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 4:02 PM

All replies

• Check the CRM Deployment Manager and ensure the URL you're using matches the URL on the CRM deployment.

Also double check the credentials used on the exchange account; eg check you can log in to 'https://xxxxxx/EWS/Exchange.asmx' from the server using the credentails.

Can you check event viewer for any more info on the error?

Paul

If my response helped you find your answer please show your thanks by taking the time to "Mark As Answer" and "Vote As Helpful".

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Blog Magnetism

Thursday, August 29, 2013 6:52 AM
  • I copied the URL and used my credential to log in in a browser and it worked.

How do I access the event viewer?

Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:30 AM
  • Start -> Run -> eventvwr -> Windows Logs -> Application. Look for any recent errors for the CRM Email service.

If my response helped you find your answer please show your thanks by taking the time to "Mark As Answer" and "Vote As Helpful".

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Blog Magnetism

Thursday, August 29, 2013 7:33 AM
  • I got this:

There is no valid SMTP Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificate for the FQDN of webmail.xxxxx. The existing certificate for that FQDN has expired. The continued use of that FQDN will cause mail flow problems. A new certificate that contains the FQDN of webmail.xxxx should be installed on this server as soon as possible. You can create a new certificate by using the New-ExchangeCertificate task.

But it was not related to the error.

I tried several times to run the test again and nothing appeared there.

Friday, August 30, 2013 12:03 PM
  • In the CRM server, from where I was running the E-Mail router I got instead <dfn class="dictionary-of-numbers">one error message per </dfn>attempt:

#26090 - An error occurred while opening mailbox xxxx@yyy.zzz. Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.EmailException: No results were found.

Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.EmailException: No results were found. at 
    Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.IsCurrentUser() at 
    Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.GetService() at 
    Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangeWSConnector.OpenMailbox() at 
    Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.InitExchangeConnector() 
    at 
    Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.ExchangePollingMailboxProvider.OpenMailbox() 
    at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Email.Providers.CrmPollingMailboxProvider.Run()

Friday, August 30, 2013 1:01 PM
  • anyone?
    Monday, September 2, 2013 5:06 PM
  • I'm seeing this exact same thing suddenly (it worked earlier this week). Did you ever find a resolution?
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:40 PM