Can any one help me to configure UPnP on Bandluxe R100? RRS feed

• Question

• hi...

I have Banndluxe R100 router, I was trying to connect Windows Home Server by Web Site Connectivity, but every time I try connect I got problem with (Verifying that your router support UPnP Standard).

my router is supporting UPnP, and I make many tries with configurations and follow the instructions that came in help menu in (Learn more about router configuration)  but I still got the same error

anybody can Help?

Friday, February 27, 2009 11:03 PM

Answers

• hello friends...

after many trays I finally solved the issue, after I configured the router for port foreword and after I saved the configuration I thought the router will restart by it self...
    however... I restart the router manually and it's work fine with me now.

thanks for your support

• Marked as answer by Lonely Man Monday, March 2, 2009 8:38 AM
    Monday, March 2, 2009 8:37 AM

All replies

• Can you set up port forwarding manually? It's only 3 port numbers, fairly straightforward to do :)
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 2:48 AM
  • Lonely Man said:

hi...

I have Banndluxe R100 router, I was trying to connect Windows Home Server by Web Site Connectivity, but every time I try connect I got problem with (Verifying that your router support UPnP Standard).

my router is supporting UPnP, and I make many tries with configurations and follow the instructions that came in help menu in (Learn more about router configuration)  but I still got the same error

anybody can Help?

uPnP is not as "universal" as you would think it should be.  You will probably need to configure the router yourself.
    Sunday, March 1, 2009 4:59 PM
  • hello friends...

after many trays I finally solved the issue, after I configured the router for port foreword and after I saved the configuration I thought the router will restart by it self...
    however... I restart the router manually and it's work fine with me now.

thanks for your support

• Marked as answer by Lonely Man Monday, March 2, 2009 8:38 AM
    Monday, March 2, 2009 8:37 AM