none
How to make RTVS run Microsoft R Client ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi . I have Visual Studio 2017. I installed RTVS. I installed R Client (by clicking Install R Client under R Tools) in the default directory. But when I ran library(RevoScaleR) I got an error message.

library(RevoScaleR) Error in base::library(...) : there is no package called ‘RevoScaleR’

>

In the R Tools options dialog, there is no way to make R Engine point to R Client. Please see attached screenshot. Thanks in advance, Fred Luk

---------------------------------------

FL

• Moved by May Luo-MSFT Monday, October 15, 2018 5:29 AM off-topic issue
    Sunday, October 14, 2018 11:10 PM

All replies

• Hi FL_QB,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Based on your description, it seems RTVS issue, since our forum focus on VS IDE issue, I recommend you to redirect RTVS forum for a more professional supporting.

Thank you for your understanding and if you meet any VS IDE issue, please free feel to let me know.

Have a nice day J!

May  

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, October 15, 2018 5:29 AM