How to print barcode in report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I would like to ask how to print barcode in Report.  I have to print a field as barcode format. 

We are using Dynamics CRM 2011 Online.

Your help is much appreciated.

(Gary)

Friday, July 29, 2011 4:20 AM

Answers

• Yes, you need to add a barcode font to your report then you can generate barcode easily. Just recommond you a barcode generator for report service. It has free trial package, maybe you can have a try.
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:01 AM
  • My answer is not specific to CRM. in general barcode can be installed as a font type. You can purchase the barcode font and install it. In the report designer, just specify the font type as the one installed. Search for barcode font in good to see free / priced barcode fonts available.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 5:01 AM

All replies

• My answer is not specific to CRM. in general barcode can be installed as a font type. You can purchase the barcode font and install it. In the report designer, just specify the font type as the one installed. Search for barcode font in good to see free / priced barcode fonts available.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 5:01 AM
  • Yes, you need to add a barcode font to your report then you can generate barcode easily. Just recommond you a barcode generator for report service. It has free trial package, maybe you can have a try.
    Thursday, January 17, 2013 2:01 AM
  • Barcode Generate SDK for Crystal Report is the most professional .NET DLL Class Library, which provides an easy way for developers to add advanced barcoding and printing capabilities onto Crystal Reports for .NET projects. Once the barcode is installed in a report, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes.

You can have a try to create barcode in Crystal Report:businessrefinery.com/products/barcode_crystal_report/main.html

It's easy to control.

Friday, January 18, 2013 7:56 AM