none
Delayed threads, activities, and so on. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Google Chrome, and different Internet explorer versions. I work on multiple machines at home an my office(s). My threads, activities, my Forum Threads - everything is considerably delayed (at least not showing for last 20 hours or so). I used to rely on "My Forum Threads", but now nothing is working. Also I see a lot of error 500 appearing in general, regardless if it chrome or internet explorer!

Regards,

Steef-Jan Wiggers
    BizTalk Server
    Friday, January 29, 2010 4:09 PM

Answers

• Hi There-

The 500 errors should no longer be occurring with the exception of the answers brand until a fix is deployed.

Across all forums, users will see delays in their “My Threads”, recognition points updating in their profile and the delivery time for Live Alert notifications as we troubleshoot some issues with these processes.

Thanks!
    Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, January 29, 2010 9:08 PM

All replies

• All,

It is fixed!

Cheers,

Steef-Jan Wiggers
    BizTalk Server
    Friday, January 29, 2010 5:13 PM
  • Hi There-

The 500 errors should no longer be occurring with the exception of the answers brand until a fix is deployed.

Across all forums, users will see delays in their “My Threads”, recognition points updating in their profile and the delivery time for Live Alert notifications as we troubleshoot some issues with these processes.

Thanks!
    Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, January 29, 2010 9:08 PM
  • Hi All,

Just want to update everybody here. This issue has been fixed as of now. We've identified a problem in one of our backend servers in which transactions (alerts, points and other activities) have been queueing for more than 3 - 4 hours (Sometimes longer). We've introduced a fix around ~3:30 PM (US/PST time) where the queue started to process all queue'd transactions. Some of those transactions should have processed by now and users should see their points, alerts and "My" thread pages updated.

Thanks everyone for the patience and apologize for the delay.
    Forums Test Lead
    Saturday, January 30, 2010 5:19 AM