View for E learning courses RRS feed

• Question

• I am receiving an error when trying to access my e-learning course that says the system is unable to initialize the viewer.
    It also mentions something about running it from a server or that if I installed the viewer I need to reinstall it.
    The problem is that I dont think I have the view.

Which viewer do I need and where do I find it?

Saturday, November 1, 2008 10:59 AM

All replies

• Have the same problem and came on here hoping for the answer!
    Saturday, November 1, 2008 3:16 PM
  • I have the same problem.
     The massage is: "Unable to initialize the viewer. If you have installed the viewer to your computer, please re-run the Setup program. If you are accessing the viewer from a server, please contact your System Administrator."
    I don't think this is happening because I don't have something installed because 2 days ago I was able to open my courses. Now I can't...
    Saturday, November 1, 2008 5:03 PM
  • Same problem here. Microsoft, are you listening???

STom
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 2:42 PM
  • I am having the same problem. Message is "Unable to initialize the viewer. If you have installed the viewer to your computer, please re-run the Setup program. If you are accessing the viewer from a server, please contact your System Administrator."

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 3:53 PM
  • Check out the "viewer" thread - lots of people with the same problem, some possible resolutions
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 5:08 PM
  • I get the same thing it was working fine last week and then I get the same message.
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 9:21 PM
  •  Hi There-

Please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'll put you in touch with the support team that owns this piece of the learning experience.

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 6:42 PM