none
Passed 083-640 Exam but there is no scoresheet RRS feed

• Question

• I passed exam 83-640 last Friday and did not get a scoresheet. I got an email from Microsoft advising I had passed. I have checked with Prometric and was advised that Exam 83-640 does not have any scoresheets - meaning you will not get to know which sections need improvement and after all.. you won't know your pass mark. Prometric said it is only for this exam. My colleague took the same exam 2 weeks back and got a scoresheet! I am confused. Has anyone taken this exam which has the labs and got a scoresheet?
    Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:44 AM

Answers

• Hi there,

you could call to prometric requesting for a score report . They will send the score report to your email address by 14 working days.

FYI, under certain circumstances, the score report will not be shown and at times, the result of the exam will not shown untill 7 working days.

there's a few scenario for 83-640;

scenario 1. - Completed the exam and receive a score report from testing center but result is pending --> wait for 7 days at most for result

scenario 2. - Completed the exam and did not receive score report from testing center (error) ---> contact prometric and wait for 14 days for score report to be sent

scenario 3. - Completed the exam and receive a score report from testing center and the result is a pass.

scenario 4. - Started the exam but errors out in Lab1 or Lab2 . ---> reschedule the exam to another date or take risk and complete the exam (possible to pass the exam by skipping the lab)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:28 PM
  • I got a print out right after the test that let me know that there would be no scoresheet because MS was having problems with providing the score breakdown.  I took the simulator test which I believe is a new feature and the source of the scoring issues. 

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:32 PM

All replies

• Hi there,

you could call to prometric requesting for a score report . They will send the score report to your email address by 14 working days.

FYI, under certain circumstances, the score report will not be shown and at times, the result of the exam will not shown untill 7 working days.

there's a few scenario for 83-640;

scenario 1. - Completed the exam and receive a score report from testing center but result is pending --> wait for 7 days at most for result

scenario 2. - Completed the exam and did not receive score report from testing center (error) ---> contact prometric and wait for 14 days for score report to be sent

scenario 3. - Completed the exam and receive a score report from testing center and the result is a pass.

scenario 4. - Started the exam but errors out in Lab1 or Lab2 . ---> reschedule the exam to another date or take risk and complete the exam (possible to pass the exam by skipping the lab)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:28 PM
  • I got a print out right after the test that let me know that there would be no scoresheet because MS was having problems with providing the score breakdown.  I took the simulator test which I believe is a new feature and the source of the scoring issues. 

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:32 PM
  • Thanks guys for the responses. I guess they no longer have score reports for this exam. Prometric, Testing Centre and Microsoft all could not get me one. I could not be bothered anyway since I had passed.

Cheers!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010 1:29 AM