none
Why is Minecraft Down Consistently? RRS feed

• Question

• I am truly baffled at how microsoft can consistently dissapoint. I do not remember these crashes being so fervent when it was just Mojang. What have we- the players of minecraft- done to the almighty Bill Gates to be smote with such passion? What error of our ways has wrought such disaster upon ourselves?

Or does Microsoft just suck at computer security in utter totality at everything they try and produce?

(btw, couldn't find the relevant section, so I put this here)
    Sunday, July 26, 2015 8:48 PM

Answers

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Technical Queries forum' forum is for posts Related to technical / coding / programming related issues as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

I'd ask in the Windows Gaming forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, September 3, 2015 6:57 PM