Sender email in Campaigns RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all.

Our compagny 3 users creating and  sending email campaigns . We want to receipiant to see Communication@ABC.com as the sender and not the users email address. All user are setup to use outlook to send email for the moment, there there a way to do this ? do we need to install mail router?

thanks

Thursday, October 28, 2010 1:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• It looks like you did not send any CRM campaigns, but just emails from Outlook. Am I right? If so, you must add a "From" field to your Outlook email and choose the accoutn from which you send the campaigns. You may also add the user to CRM and then the emails would be really sent FROM particular account. I hope that helps, Kuba
    -- Kuba Skałbania, Netwise
    Thursday, October 28, 2010 2:30 PM
  • Hi Kuba,

thanks for the answer. But what if its a  CRM  Campaign ?

Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:59 PM
  • Here's a guide to the different ways of delivering email from CRM 4.0.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dynamicscrmonline/archive/2009/04/02/mass-email-options-in-microsoft-dynamics-crm-4-0.aspx

There's a comparison at the end which is useful, but unfortunately doesn't indicate which options allow you to select the sender. I believe Direct E-mail and Workflow email are the only options that allow you to specify the sender.

Hope this helps?

Neil

Neil Benson, CRM Addict and MVP at Customery Ltd. You can reach me on LinkedIn or Twitter. Join over 10,000 other CRM professionals on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM group on LinkedIn.

Friday, October 29, 2010 12:39 PM