Quote / Product Associated View RRS feed

• Question

• I am working with adding products to a quote. I select my price list and go to Add New Quote Products and click existing products only to find my products list is not being sorted by price list. My view instead of being the Associated Product View is just a product view. How do I get the associated view to appear so I can have the correct products to choose from when creating my quote?

G

Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:57 AM

All replies

• Can you elaborate on your requirement? The product lookup uses the "Products in Parent Price List" view. Associated views are for related entities, not lookups.

If you want to change the lookup view, you need to customize the Products in Parent Price List view.

If my response helped you find your answer please show your thanks by taking the time to "Mark As Answer" and "Vote As Helpful".

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Blog Magnetism

Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:55 AM
  • You are absolutely correct, the issue is that it is not sorting using the "Products in Parent Price List" as it does when working with an Order. So instead of being able to select from just the products I have associated with a specific price list, I get a list of all my products.  I don't believe I am looking at any customization here by default when creating a quote you select a price list, then go to Quote Products, Existing Products the view should be as you stated "Products in Parent price List", instead I am getting a "Product Look Up" View? How do I get it back to "Products in Parent Price List"? I tried modifying the criteria for the Existing Product Field however that's locked and does not let me change the default view.

G

Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:38 PM