Office 365: Have to login again when going to "Site" link SP online RRS feed

• Question

• I just did an O365 migration. Since it is a new account they are on the upgraded 365 service. I have a user that is asked to login again everytime he clicks on "Site" to go to their Sharepoint online area. They do not have AD in their environment. They're machines are not on a domain, they only use Exchange Online, SP Online, Lync Online. This user has E1 plan. He has Office 2010 installed. Once he enters his credentials he gets into the site and it operates as it should.

Troubleshooting performed. Uninstalled/reinstalled MOSS. Reset IE9 to defaults. Cleared any cached credentials in Credential Manager (Win 7 system). Ran sfc /scannow, chkdsk (trying anything here). No available Windows Updates. DNS records on the registrar are correct. 

Not sure what else I can check, possibly create a new profile? But, I think that would be heading in the wrong direction. Any ideas? It does seem to me that when O365 wants credentials is random at times, even for my company. 

• Edited by JKapernicus Monday, April 22, 2013 2:39 PM services edit.
    • Moved by Max Meng Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:11 AM
    Monday, April 22, 2013 2:37 PM

Answers

• Thanks for visiting our forum, however, this IT Professional forum is for general questions, feedback, or anything else related to the RTM release versions of Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus.
    For Office 365 specific topics, we'd recommend you to visit the Office 365 Community instead: http://community.office365.com/en-us/default.aspx

Max Meng
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:10 AM