none
Windows Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• The below is such a basic issue regarding Windows Explorer, that has no topic as such, please move it to the proper area if needed...

I have a complex working area and need to have about 7 (at home 3) windows explorers opened all the time placed on certain places on the screen with well defined directory content.

I have Windows Folder Options set to "Restore previous folder windows at logon".
    When restarting Windows I am never getting the same content in the previously organized Windows Explorers! :(
    The Toolbar application list (top, second, etc.) is not pointing to the right ones either. :(

This never worked in any of earlier windows including Windows 95(!), however now the problem is even bigger with the desktop kind of functionality of reordering the toolbar application list in function of which was used last.. :(

Is there a way of have the Windows Explorers loading whatever was when Windows was closed, or at least to have a flag under "Folder Options" to choose to preserve the Windows Explorer contents both for
    - where it was opened on screen and 
    - the Toolbar application list

I'm loosing precious minutes of reorganizing every time I'm restarting Windows!

Thanks,
    Lto

• Moved by Mattew Wu Wednesday, May 17, 2017 6:04 AM not App Studio issue
    Tuesday, May 16, 2017 4:29 PM

Answers

All replies