Student Rockstar 2007 Contest is Over RRS feed

• Question

• With this thread i announce the end Student Rockstar 2007 contest for the points updates. We are now waiting for 30th June for the final results to be declared.
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:32 PM

Answers

• Yes!!! result will announce soon!!!! All the best
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:33 PM
  • Guys when you click on the Whitepapers link we get

Contest is over...

Sorry, you cannot access this page. The contest is over.

Atleast they could have allowed us to view them,. they were great resources.

Friday, June 15, 2007 6:35 PM
  • Only the View Student Announcement, and View Microsoft Announcements , and User Profile pages are working rest are locked Stick out tongue
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:36 PM
  • Yes its fine
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:39 PM
  • they are saying in the latest microsoft announcement that continuous scrutiny is  going  on to  reduce  all the  points gained by the players in referral through unfair means this will continue till the last of the month and then only the winners will be declared.

All the best for surprises....
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:43 PM
  • @ Harshil - "View whitepaper " is working dude.. only the rating option has been removed...
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:48 AM
  • Ya, the contest is over but I hope that we'll keep the forum as active as it was during the contest.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:59 AM
  • Best of luck to all !!!
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:51 AM
  • Yup, all the best.. lets hope for the best..
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 2:41 PM
  • No points for the forums and whitepapers awarded yet for the month of june (till 15th)

I hope the admins to it by tomorrow.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 3:40 PM
  • I dont think they will update the points so soon. Obviously, we can see the ranks in the contest, so what would there be to announce on 30? I think they will delay the points updation and take care of verifying the points for everyone, then they will update the points, the ranks will change and the result will be announced.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 5:19 PM
  • The admins updated the points for the month of May on the 1st of June, So i guess they can do the work in just  1 day . May be they should have updated the points for the whitepapers and the forums  in 1-2 days for the 15days of work we have done.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 5:35 PM
  • I think the admins may be taking rest during the weekends... So they may be updating the points by Monday, i hope...
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:25 AM
  • may be you are true, may be the have off-day on weekends. Now we hope that the admins erally do update the points on monday.
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 4:28 AM

All replies

• Yes!!! result will announce soon!!!! All the best
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:33 PM
  • Guys when you click on the Whitepapers link we get

Contest is over...

Sorry, you cannot access this page. The contest is over.

Atleast they could have allowed us to view them,. they were great resources.

Friday, June 15, 2007 6:35 PM
  • Only the View Student Announcement, and View Microsoft Announcements , and User Profile pages are working rest are locked Stick out tongue
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:36 PM
  • Yes its fine
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:39 PM
  • they are saying in the latest microsoft announcement that continuous scrutiny is  going  on to  reduce  all the  points gained by the players in referral through unfair means this will continue till the last of the month and then only the winners will be declared.

All the best for surprises....
    Friday, June 15, 2007 6:43 PM
  • @ Harshil - "View whitepaper " is working dude.. only the rating option has been removed...
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:48 AM
  • Ya, the contest is over but I hope that we'll keep the forum as active as it was during the contest.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 1:59 AM
  • Best of luck to all !!!
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:51 AM
  • Yup, all the best.. lets hope for the best..
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 2:41 PM
  • No points for the forums and whitepapers awarded yet for the month of june (till 15th)

I hope the admins to it by tomorrow.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 3:40 PM
  • I dont think they will update the points so soon. Obviously, we can see the ranks in the contest, so what would there be to announce on 30? I think they will delay the points updation and take care of verifying the points for everyone, then they will update the points, the ranks will change and the result will be announced.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 5:19 PM
  • The admins updated the points for the month of May on the 1st of June, So i guess they can do the work in just  1 day . May be they should have updated the points for the whitepapers and the forums  in 1-2 days for the 15days of work we have done.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 5:35 PM
  • I think the admins may be taking rest during the weekends... So they may be updating the points by Monday, i hope...
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:25 AM
  • may be you are true, may be the have off-day on weekends. Now we hope that the admins erally do update the points on monday.
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 4:28 AM