Query Builder Error: The specificed record type does not exist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm getting the following error after deploying code to an upper environment: 

Query Builder Error:  The specificed record type does not exist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM

When I download the log file it points to a new custom entity I created. I queried the upper environment database directly and my custom entity is found. The entity is also available through System > Customizations.  

What are the next troubleshooting steps I should try?

Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:00 PM

All replies

• Try to build your query  in advanced find. and explain your problem in details.

Hope this helps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Santosh Bhagat If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Vote as Helpful"

Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:01 AM
  • Hi,

Did you use your query builder in a plugin? If so, did you updated your early bind class with CRMSVCUTIL?

Thursday, January 16, 2014 6:02 AM
  • hi,

please mention in which scenario u  are facing this error like  any webservice , plugin or  any ssrs report please make it clear

Friday, January 17, 2014 12:32 PM