Old Microsoft office xp SBE code not working with Vista RRS feed

• Question

• I just got a new laptop and am trying to put my microsoft office xp on it, and it won't allow me & it states; not a valid key code.  I know it may be old, but i purchased it, can't afford to buy it again, and i need it, i've had the phone run around for hours!!!  getting no where! unless i pay!!  which is really poor pr!!  I have tons of documents that i need this software for.  i would like help with this matter soon, i do have another office program but i prefer to stay with MSoffice! ...........so please help.  I don't have any more hours to waste finding a solution reading all these posts!!! 

My time is valuable also, there should be a better way for faithful customers to contact you for assistance!  Not everyone can afford your fees.

sincerely caroline
    Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:17 PM

Answers

All replies

• Do you have a genuine Microsoft Office XP CD and a genuine Microsoft Office XP Product Key?  If you do, then make sure you are entering the genuine Microsoft Office XP Product Key correctly!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:27 PM
  • Hello mrsCmoney,

You may also try contacting an Microsoft Activation Center, they are not support, but they can, at least, tell you if you have a valid product key.

List of World Wide Activation Call Centers

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/resources/vol/numbers.mspx

Thank you,

Darin Smith WGA Forum Manager

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 8:37 PM