Network Critical Error RRS feed

• Question

• Okay got the New WHS RC installed and Running Seemed to be flawless. Did take Ken's suggestion on uninstalling previous connector software. Installed new connector software and all seemed well. Did  a manual backup of my XPPro machine and the Vista Ultimate machine, however went to work and left the backups running. The XP Pro machine did fine but the Vista machine blue screened. Found this when I returned home. Logged into WHS and had a Yellow Network alert telling me the Vista machine did not backup fully went into the backup area of WHS and told it to delete and cleanup the backups. Did all the updates for the WHS and rebooted the WHS when required. After doing this I ended up with a red critical Network error saying a possible database consistancy problem has been detected in the backup database. I did get the Vista machine to complete a full backup but still have this error. How can I get rid of this or do I need to delete both the backups the one for XP PRO and the one for Vista and run a manual backup of each machine again?
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 3:10 PM

Answers

• Okay found my anwser all I had to do is rerun Backup cleanup and it appears to gottin rid of error.
    Saturday, June 16, 2007 3:40 PM