Windows Vista & Windows XP Updates RRS feed

• Question

• I have a desktop running windows XP, and two laptops one Vista and the other one XP. All three computers are using Windows Live One Care which I use my laptop as the hub Computer. My wife laptop is the one that is Windows Vista with Internet Explorer #7 Her updates keep coming with updates for Internet Explorer #8. Her business website is like ( two programs in one ) the business web site is Avon the other part of that site is a program called ( Downline Manager ) the downline Manager part  of the site will not load up and open in Internet Explorer #8 so I had to put Explorer #7 back on her laptop so she could get to everything on her business web site. When the up date of Explorer #8 for Vista first came I installed in onto her notebook but had problume  with the downline manager loading and opening up. What could be done to correct this. #2 Her desk top is windows XP an up date  for ( SP-3 ) service pack 3 keeps coming but  it just down load But will not installed. What can be done to correct this.
    • Edited by KrishnasPad Friday, June 26, 2009 7:15 PM Fixing thread title bug
    Sunday, June 14, 2009 12:40 AM

Answers

All replies