moved thread RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I clicked on a unanswered thread and replyed to it. Then when i came back to check, it was merged with another thread without the op question. Was there a reason for that?
    Diana Microsoft Partner
    Saturday, July 18, 2009 6:40 AM

Answers

• Hello Diana, I merged the thread with an ongoing discussion of the issue. The thread I merged it with has several workarounds and some explanation of why the issue occurs and keeping all related questions in one thread facilitates tracking the scope of affected users.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, July 18, 2009 1:37 PM

All replies

• Hello Diana, I merged the thread with an ongoing discussion of the issue. The thread I merged it with has several workarounds and some explanation of why the issue occurs and keeping all related questions in one thread facilitates tracking the scope of affected users.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Saturday, July 18, 2009 1:37 PM
  • Hi Jim,

Thanks for explaining that. I haven't been in this forum for a while, so I didn't know. Thanks for your reply. One more question, if I may? I have all the mod tools at the top of this thread, but at the bottom is no answer-button. Is that an error?
    I just noticed the question type was wrong. I made the error

Diana Microsoft Partner http://djarts-express.spaces.live.com
    Saturday, July 18, 2009 5:31 PM