MS Money 2007 data readable in MS 2006? RRS feed

• Question

• I have data created in MS 2007, saved to a CD that I need to access.  I do not have access to the computer which created it, but was given the disk, to install on my own computer, but apparently since it is no longer supported, it won't/can't do that (message is that some files are "not available".  Found someone who has 2006 installed.  Question is, will the 2006 allow me to read the info from the CD? 
    • Moved by Ken Warren Sunday, October 16, 2011 10:09 PM off topic for Windows Home Server forums (From:Windows Home Server Software)
    Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:42 PM

Answers

All replies

• This is a forum for Windows Home Server - you need to find the correct one for your question!

Phil P.S. If you find my comment helpful or if it answers your question, please mark it as such.
    Sunday, October 16, 2011 9:54 PM
  • Sorry - never used this forum before, this is the one it came up to... see that it's been removed, so no worries....
    WCStuart
    Monday, October 17, 2011 1:21 AM
  • For general Microsoft questions like this, you should ask your question on www.answers.microsoft.com. Thanks!
    Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Monday, October 31, 2011 1:23 AM