none
New Forum Ninjas Blog has been launched!

General discussion

• Forum Ninjas blog has been launched!

The Forum Ninjas blog, is the official blog of the MSDN and TechNet Forum members, which means you, if you read this message.

In the "Hello world!" you can read more about: Who are we, and what is this blog about, Calling more bloggers, What’s next, and The people behind the scene.

Visit at the Forum Ninjas blog at https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/forumninjas/

Have fun,
    and feel free to send feedback

------------------------------

If you're a moderator in any of MSDN/TechNet/Microsoft forums and would like to become a blogger, visit this thread and leave a message stating your willingness to participate.

You may write about your experiences in the forum, how do you moderate, you can also highlight interesting threads.

Welcome to the new blog!

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Monday, August 15, 2016 12:21 PM

All replies

• "... but the behind the scene these are…" ??

Monday, August 15, 2016 4:41 PM
  • Hi Pavel,

What exactly did you want to ask / suggest? If you want to read the full blog post, please, click on its title. I think that phrase could have been improved. In fact, I don't know what is the point of telling that MSDN and TechNet and Microsoft are all the same forums, essentially, although with slight interface difference and covering different set of forums.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:01 AM
  • Ah. Someone has fixed it. So these are one. Nice to know :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 1:01 PM