none
vs2010 webapplication. Default login.aspx layout problem RRS feed

• Question

• working with visual studio 2010 ultimate. building on default webapplication project. been building this site and somewhere messed up the look of my login page while it's running. it's all "spaced" out. I have screenshots and files to show. where would i post this problem?
    Wednesday, February 2, 2011 2:19 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for your post! I would suggest posting your question in one of the Visual Studio Developer Center > Visual Studio Forums > Visual Studio Setup and Installation located here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vssetup/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 4:15 AM
  • In which browser are you experiencing this problem?

I don't think the question has anything to do with MSI-authoring, by the way.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, February 2, 2011 6:45 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post! I would suggest posting your question in one of the Visual Studio Developer Center > Visual Studio Forums > Visual Studio Setup and Installation located here:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vssetup/threads

Hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Thanks!
    Dinesh
    Tier 2 Application Support
    Server and Tools Online Operations Team

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 4:15 AM
  • In which browser are you experiencing this problem?

I don't think the question has anything to do with MSI-authoring, by the way.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, February 2, 2011 6:45 AM