Reporting extension deployment failed - Ax2009 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all

I am trying to deplo the reports used in reporting extensions, however at the last stage I get an error.  I have just displayed the first few lines, the rest is html.

It is likely something to do with Enterprise Portal already being installed on this machine, but I don't know how to fix it.  SSRS itself is up and running and is fine, and I have also installed the necessary hotfixes as per the Axapta install guide.  Anyone any ideas what I need to configure?

Thanks

One or more libraries built with warnings. Please see MSBuild log at C:\Users\rheat\AppData\Local\Temp\8\tmp2D62.tmp

Deploying 1 data source(s) and 170 design(s) in 43 culture(s) (7311 item(s) total)...

Deployment failed unexpectedly with the message:

Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

The request failed with the error message:

--

<HTML dir="ltr">

<HEAD><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft SharePoint" /><meta name="progid" content="SharePoint.WebPartPage.Document" /><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" content="0" /><meta name="ROBOTS" content="NOHTMLINDEX" /><title>

Error

Friday, March 2, 2012 2:33 PM

Answers

All replies