ADFS 4: Changing Display Order on Client Realm Discovery Page RRS feed

• Question

• I have a request to change the display order of the providers configured in an ADFS/SharePoint environment. 

The ADFS logon pages have been customized using the PowerShell commands to change backgrounds and text, but the order the providers show don't look to have a way to set the order.

Anyone know the PowerShell or other ADFS config commands to make these appear in a specific order?

By Default Active Directory is last option, I want to make it first. 

-Arvind Sindhu Enterprise Arch (Microsoft Technologies) Sapient.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 6:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Arvind Sindhu,

This forum discusses and asks questions about .NET Framework Base Classes, Since your issue is more related to ADFS, I would suggest that you could post your issue on ADFS forum for suitable support.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=ADFS

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Cole Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:45 AM
  • Thanks Cole, Previously all ADFS forums were under .net framework Claims based access platform (CBA), code-named Geneva Forum. hence posted here, will take care of. 

-Arvind Sindhu Enterprise Arch (Microsoft Technologies) Sapient.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:04 AM