No follw up from MS WHS PP1 Team RRS feed

• Question

• On the 15th of june I filed a bug (ID 351170) on connect as the WHS would not backup a Vista 64 client on my network. Some days later the Microsoft team set the bug to resolved on Connect, without mentioning any workaround. After posting on this forum I was notified that the bug was fixed in an internal build - and that they would grant me, along with other beta testers who had filed valid bugs, access to a new build upon release. That was on the 19th og June.

Since then I haven´t heard anything, however I noticed that a new build (1776) has been released but I can´t find it in my download section. I´ve posted a reply to the WHS team on the Connect page, but no answer. Any suggestions as to how I can get hold of the new build, as promissed?

Thursday, July 10, 2008 7:37 PM

Answers

• Hello, I have checked into it and granted you access to the 1776 build. Please check the Connect downloads page and you should be able to see it. Smile

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:18 PM

All replies

• Hello, I have checked into it and granted you access to the 1776 build. Please check the Connect downloads page and you should be able to see it. Smile

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:18 PM
  • Thanks

Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:54 PM