Copy Photos to CD RRS feed

• Question

• <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I am using a Dell computer with Window XP and am trying to copy pictures onto a CD and I keep getting the error message " <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

E:\ is not accessible.  Incorrect function." I have copied pictures before but now, the My Pictures Task list does not include "Write Pictures to CD" anymore. Where did it go? Coincidence? Please help.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:25 PM

Answers

All replies

• Teh description above inclued all formatting. my question is:

I am using a Dell computer with Window XP and am trying to copy pictures onto a CD and I keep getting the error message "E:\ is not accessible.  Incorrect function." I have copied pictures before but now, the My Pictures Task list does not include "Write Pictures to CD" anymore. Where did it go? Coincidence? Please help.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:42 PM
  • Dear customer,

Thank you for using Microsoft Windows. This forum is limited to the Fix it Center tool. Please repost your question to http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/xpfiles/threads.

Regards

Daniel Chow
    Sr. Software Development Engineer
    Product Quality and Online

This email is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Friday, May 28, 2010 12:08 AM