Genuine advanatage kit RRS feed

• Question

• I have not received the product key and my junk filters are off to the best of my knowledge. I receive the cd today . can you resend the key to a differant address .  The order Number is 01112010816211   ordered 7-18-06
    Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:01 PM

Answers

• If you should have questions about your Genuine Advantage Kit order (including what the product key is… please refer to the contact listed below. Monday through Friday, between 8AM and 10PM ET, at (866-530-6599), toll free in the United States and Canada. You would have also received a complete order status link on the Web in the e-mail example provided below. You should have received an e-mail from service@microsoft.com and it will contain their 5x5 product key along with instructions for running the conversion tool.

Below is an example of the email you should have received when ordering the wga kit:

This is sent after Credit Card Authorization has been completed and should be within 24-48 hours. You will not be charged unless the transaction has been completed properly. Note: It is imperative that you check your junk mail filter to ensure it has not been placed in that folder. If you have junk mail set to automatically move and delete messages you should request further information from the contacts listed above. They will be able to send you another email. You may also list *.microsoft.com in your trusted domains for email and receive future Microsoft email directly into your Inbox. They will be able to send you another email.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:13 PM

All replies

• The key should have been in an email sent to you when you ordered the kit. It should also have been in the kit package you received in the mail. Make sure and look inside the packaging the kit was sent in and see if the COA is stuck on the inside of the packaging.
    Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:06 AM
  • Th email if sent was not received and no filters are on. There is also no COA sticker on the inside of the packaging. How can I receive the code
    Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:58 PM
  • If you should have questions about your Genuine Advantage Kit order (including what the product key is… please refer to the contact listed below. Monday through Friday, between 8AM and 10PM ET, at (866-530-6599), toll free in the United States and Canada. You would have also received a complete order status link on the Web in the e-mail example provided below. You should have received an e-mail from service@microsoft.com and it will contain their 5x5 product key along with instructions for running the conversion tool.

Below is an example of the email you should have received when ordering the wga kit:

This is sent after Credit Card Authorization has been completed and should be within 24-48 hours. You will not be charged unless the transaction has been completed properly. Note: It is imperative that you check your junk mail filter to ensure it has not been placed in that folder. If you have junk mail set to automatically move and delete messages you should request further information from the contacts listed above. They will be able to send you another email. You may also list *.microsoft.com in your trusted domains for email and receive future Microsoft email directly into your Inbox. They will be able to send you another email.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 3:13 PM
  • thank you. I just called and Microsoft is having problems generating product keys at this time so it was not sent.
    Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:50 PM
  •  Carey Frisch wrote:
    The key should have been in an email sent to you when you ordered the kit. It should also have been in the kit package you received in the mail. Make sure and look inside the packaging the kit was sent in and see if the COA is stuck on the inside of the packaging.
    Friday, July 28, 2006 6:25 PM