none
Not getting email alerts from Technet forums RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Check under 'My Settings' from the Quick Access menu (under the blue Ask a question button) on the left. There should be a section there to set which email address alerts should be sent to.

Don't retire TechNet!

• Marked as answer by Lee Derbyshire Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:14 AM
    Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:02 PM
  • From the Quick Access drop down on the left go down to My settings. Check configure alert setting there if the alert is automatically set for all threads you participate in and if the email is correct there.

If you still don't get them, check your SPAM folder. And if not there, email fissues at microsoft dot com about your problem.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 4:43 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Check under 'My Settings' from the Quick Access menu (under the blue Ask a question button) on the left. There should be a section there to set which email address alerts should be sent to.

Don't retire TechNet!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:02 PM
  • From the Quick Access drop down on the left go down to My settings. Check configure alert setting there if the alert is automatically set for all threads you participate in and if the email is correct there.

If you still don't get them, check your SPAM folder. And if not there, email fissues at microsoft dot com about your problem.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 4:43 PM
  • Thanks, both. The email address was empty. I was assuming that since an email address is used to login, that they would use that.

<a href="http://blog.leederbyshire.com">blog.leederbyshire.com</a>

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 9:15 AM