vista problems RRS feed

• Question

• hi my name is leanne,

I am running my computer of windows of vista, the service packs did not work in order for me to get student office on my computer, I got in contact with a microsoft tecnition and after many attempts we finally got it to work. how ever i said to the tec i only have 2 gb per month on my plan, his reply it wont go much over. suprise i got my bill and it was 145.00 for the last two years i have never gone over my limit which is 30.00.   big difference so not onlyt did the soft wear cost me over one hundered dollars to download the service pack cost me 145.00

Had I have know this the microsoft tech should have explained this and also i would like to be rehebursed as the visat obviously was not able to support office student like it said on the box.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011 11:23 PM

Answers

• You are *way* off topic for this forum. You need to take this up with your ISP and/or Microsoft Support. As for "working with Vista" -- yes, but every operating system and the programs themselves need to be updated. If you went over your 2 gig limit, it is not due to the downoads of the Service pack, though, as that is typically in the 100 to 200 megabyte range.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Wednesday, March 9, 2011 12:31 PM