problem with microsoft maren RRS feed

• General discussion

• i have a windows 8 and installed all the programs i need and copied my settings and shortcuts, the microsoft maren language choice disappeared from the language bar and i can't reach the microsoft maren to write using it in arabic.. I installed and Uninstalled it many times with no hope, i have created a new user and the maren worked perfect when i copied my old account into this new account I faced the same problem and the maren disappeared and wouldn't work again... please help me i couldnt find any solution to this problem and i can not create a new account without copying my files and settings to it .. it must be a file or something within the user account that is causing this problem and i can not get to it... you are the experts here guys please help meeee
    Friday, July 26, 2013 3:01 AM

All replies

• Marawan 

Do that & it will work 

First remove Microsoft Maren from windows 8

Remove any additional language other than English from (Control panel - Language & regional - click on Language - click the language then click remove) 

Go back to control panel - click language & regional again then click region this time then change the locale region to Arabic - Saudi Arabia 

Save and exit control panel 

Now go ahead and restart - after restarting - go ahead and install Maren 

Good luck 

<form action="https://www.facebook.com/ajax/ufi/modify.php" class="live_10202482917099895_316526391751760 commentable_item collapsed_comments autoexpand_mode" data-live="{"seq":0}" id="u_4s_2" method="post" rel="async" style="margin:0px;padding:0px;color:#333333;font-family:'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11.199999809265137px;line-height:11.199999809265137px;">
    </form>
    Friday, October 25, 2013 1:33 AM