Lag when installed RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have been  looking for a good Virus Program. I have been useing CA Witch I stop using because of there Popups interfering in my game Everquest..

I install Onecare and started it up its asked for a unblock a few times and all went well. I started playing my game and Im getting VERY Bad Lag. Is there a way to stop this! If not I have no need for Onecare.

At least with CA I had no lag. I can say this I realy like Onecare No bad popup! Like the setup. and the firewall that attach to it!

Thx

Carryion

Sunday, October 12, 2008 1:04 AM

Answers

• I've moved your post to the Firewall topic folder. Try turning off the firewall and virus protection, first one and then the other, to see which part might be causing the problem with your connection. It should not be introducing any lag times to your game. If the problem persists, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:15 PM

All replies

• I've moved your post to the Firewall topic folder. Try turning off the firewall and virus protection, first one and then the other, to see which part might be causing the problem with your connection. It should not be introducing any lag times to your game. If the problem persists, please contact support.

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:15 PM
  •  

Well I did a search on the forms and use a speed test that was linked. I found out I had a internet problem that just happen to corsponed the same time i install the program. Works fine now. I can say the program is laggie it self but not bad. Like i said befor the over all proformace is good.

If any thing ya all need to work on is speeding up your program with the 1 sec or more deley times it has.  to even op most of its componits

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:06 PM