Errors during Edge Server validation RRS feed

• Question

• We are trying to test out Federation with OCS.  When running the validation for the Edge server, these errors appear:

Checking internal server configuration   Internal Server: None Found
    Suggested Resolution: At least one internal server is required to be configured for successful operation. Please configure an internal server in the tab.
       Failure
    [0xC3FC200D] One or more errors were detected 

Checking internal supported domains   No WMI Instance Returned By Query : select * from MSFT_SIPFederationInternalDomainData
    Internal Supported Domain: None Found
    Suggested Resolution: At least one internal domain is required to be configured for successful operation. Please configure the internal supported domains in the tab.
       Failure
    [0xC3FC200D] One or more errors were detected 

This is listed, however, after the Edge server shows as having successfully connected to our test OCS server through TLS.  I looked on our OCS test server and I have the FQDN of the edge server entered in the global properties, as well as the Front End properties (under two different tabs).  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.
    Monday, August 6, 2007 2:17 PM

Answers

• Disregard; I needed to run the configuration setup again for the Edge server and updated some data.  Thanks.
    Monday, August 6, 2007 9:37 PM