Contact Activity History in related Iframe- no activities display in grid for some users RRS feed

• Question

• I've had the opportunity Activity History showing in a custom related entity with no issues and now have put the Contact Activty History in an Opportunity Iframe. It looks fine with my CRM Administrator account but for other users the Activity History shows in the Iframe but it says no available records in the grid instead of the existing activities.

The users can view the activity history in the Contact fine. I assinged both the contact and opportunity to the user. Set the last 30 days filter to 'All'. Assigned all available CRM security roles to the user. Set IE settings to default, cleared temporary files. Tried on different machines and another user and no one else has gotten the activities to display in the Iframe.. ?

Tuesday, November 30, 2010 12:38 AM

Answers

• I've updated from 

"_/sfa/conts/areas.aspx?oId="+lookupItem[0].id+"&oType=2&security=852023&tabSet=areaActivityHistory";

to

SERVER_URL+"/sfa/conts/areas.aspx?oId="+lookupItem[0].id+"&oType=2&security=852023&tabSet=areaActivityHistory";

and it seems to be working for all users.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:29 AM

All replies

• Can you post the URL for the iframe please?

Also, can you access that URL from browser?

Regards,

Francisco Ceia
    Tuesday, December 7, 2010 5:35 PM
  • I've updated from 

"_/sfa/conts/areas.aspx?oId="+lookupItem[0].id+"&oType=2&security=852023&tabSet=areaActivityHistory";

to

SERVER_URL+"/sfa/conts/areas.aspx?oId="+lookupItem[0].id+"&oType=2&security=852023&tabSet=areaActivityHistory";

and it seems to be working for all users.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:29 AM
  • All accounts I've tried can could access both completed URLs from browsers.
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:33 AM