Unused contextTrace (Root element is missing.:Root element is missing.) RRS feed

• Question

• On one my computer LiveMesh still doesn't work.
    On log I have a lot of following warnings:

Unused contextTrace (Root element is missing.:Root element is missing.)

eg:
    2009-08-05 07:53:42.890,WARN,Moe,456,0,10,<- ReadAllAsync https://accounts.mesh.com/Identities/.../DeviceClaims/: Unused contextTrace (Root element is missing.:Root element is missing.) responseLength -1

and errors:

2009-08-05 07:53:13.328,ERRR,Moe,44,0,7,Synchronizer.ProcessDownloadedSseFeed - Failed;FeedDownload;Synchronizer;ObjectRelation=CoreObjectInfo;CoreObjectId=...;CoreObjectName=LiveMeshUser;ObjectRelation=StatusCode;StatusCode=Unused;

Any ideas what is wrong?

PS. I created feedback but don't received any solution...

Piotr Maciejewski
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:58 AM

Answers

All replies

• Since you already submitted the bug report with your logs, i've changed this post type into a discussion thread.
    I don't have the detailed knowledge of what that error might mean, so I recommend awaiting a possible response to the bug submission or simply trying a complete reinstall of Live Mesh on the problem machine.
    Note  that you might not receive any response to the bug report and if a bug was identified with the data submitted, the solution may be coded into a future update.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 12:31 PM
  • Friday, August 21, 2009 1:26 PM