none
Organization ? for Forum RRS feed

• Question

•    To me this would make sense since it takes so long to find something and I have no luck using the search tool.  Why isn't the Forum organized by content.  I know they are organized by each different platform (Studio, Blend, Design, etc..)  But why not go one step further and put each post into a category.  Each Expression cetergory could have a section for help, newbie questions, effects etc..  I have been trying to look through some of the post and I noticed that there are 84 pages of posts.  That is a little excessive if you ask me, somehow they should be broken down further into seperate categories so they can be found easier. 
      Either this or the search took needs to be easier to use.  I don't know how it works but it does not seem to search for each word.  Because I put something about, say tick marks, and it brings up nothing.  And I know there is a post about making tick marks for a clock.  And maybe even have it go across all platforms of Expression. 

Just an idea

Mike
    • Moved by Anna Ullrich Monday, December 29, 2008 11:12 PM feedback about forums (Moved from Expression Studio to Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums)
    Thursday, December 18, 2008 10:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Mike

I'm going to move your post to the forum for feedback about the forums. You'll get more traction with your ideas there where the forum engineers et al hang out.

Anna
    http://blogs.msdn.com/anna
    Monday, December 29, 2008 11:11 PM
  • Google is your best bet.  Make your query look like this:

site:social.expression.microsoft.com/forums tick marks

Your post is hit #3, don't expect miracles...

Hans Passant.
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 1:39 AM