. RRS feed

All replies

• Sorry but we do not write scripts on request.  The following links will help you find scripts that can do what you ask.

Please carefully review the following links to set your expectation for posting in  technical forums.

This Forum is for Scripting Question Rather than script requests

Script Gallery.

Script Center

Learn PowerShell  

Script requests

From a Bill Stewart summary of useful forum links:

\_(ツ)_/

• Edited by jrv Saturday, March 17, 2018 8:39 AM
    Saturday, March 17, 2018 8:38 AM
  • Its not that hard task. Cant imagine a company running 20.000 servers not having decent powershell coder. 

There are many ways (i think about 3 of them and im not even good coder) how to get desired output.   There are also MANY examples on the internet, in this forum..   did u even use google?

Saturday, March 17, 2018 10:02 AM
  • Mekac thankfully you don't work with me

Aditya Mediratta

Saturday, March 17, 2018 7:10 PM
  • Good job erasing the text of your post so no one else can understand what your question was.
    Sunday, March 18, 2018 12:47 AM
  • LIkewise. I cant imagine to work with someone who will access my servers without any clue what is he doing and will to learn.
    Sunday, March 18, 2018 3:31 PM
  • RIP technet  :(  I can smell something burning online .  1,410 Points are lot to be MVP in next 20 years .. work hard .

Aditya Mediratta

Sunday, March 18, 2018 6:00 PM
  • Barry-Schwarz post was erased as no help was offered .. I couldn't found delete / purge option. 

Aditya Mediratta

Sunday, March 18, 2018 6:01 PM
  • RIP technet  :(  I can smell something burning online .  1,410 Points are lot to be MVP in next 20 years .. work hard .

Aditya Mediratta

Better having 1400 points and know how to use google (i got solution for u in 10 seconds) than having 3.600 points and cry about help without putting any effort.   U know get-service cmdlet?  I know too hard for ya 
    Sunday, March 18, 2018 8:54 PM
  • Actually JRV offered u a help. He pasted lot of links how (where) to learn powershell.  
    Sunday, March 18, 2018 8:56 PM
  • Mekac get well soon Mamu. Please don't hold your breath . I need you to grow on technet .  Learn to accept criticism in a similar manner the way you criticize somebody. I hope you'll now understand the reflex reaction you got ! 

If jrv is your motivation , than do see how professional he is and where do you stand . I personally follow jrv & his posts since the time I joined technet , I do respect him a lot. Eventually respect is earned !

Aditya Mediratta

Monday, March 19, 2018 4:53 AM
  • So long time on TechNet and u cant deal with your simple task?  Common man, u can do better
    Monday, March 19, 2018 6:13 AM
  • I wish we have "Block" feature for some users on technet 

Aditya Mediratta

Monday, March 19, 2018 10:49 AM
  • Please note that this has been moved to the OFF_TOPIC container.  We are not supposed to post here.

\_(ツ)_/

Monday, March 19, 2018 10:59 AM