none
74-322 – Microsoft Lync Server 2010 — Advanced Design and Deployment RRS feed

• Question

• Does anyone have an details about this new exam?

I have it booked later in the week but other than reading all the blogs on the beta exam i can find not details from MS on the number of questions and topics covered etc.

Any information would be gratefuly received.

Regards

Neil

Monday, April 23, 2012 8:54 AM

Answers

• Hi Neil,

I'm not aware of any offical resources. Because this exam seems to be still in beta the questions and topics of the exam can change (Microsoft tries to collect the experience of the people who have taken the beta exam to bring it into a final format).

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Monday, April 23, 2012 8:54 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi Neil,

I'm not aware of any offical resources. Because this exam seems to be still in beta the questions and topics of the exam can change (Microsoft tries to collect the experience of the people who have taken the beta exam to bring it into a final format).

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Monday, April 23, 2012 8:54 PM
    Answerer
  • Is it still beta? I was under the impression it was release code now. Could someone confirm for me please.

Regards

Neil

Monday, April 23, 2012 10:06 PM
  • You were correct, sat it and still in beta - grrr :)

Regards

Neil

Wednesday, April 25, 2012 12:04 PM
  • The exam in still in Beta? the promotion code lync322 is still valid?

I've tried to book with Prometric, but i receive the error:"Promotion code not valid"

Any information about that?

Thanks!

Friday, May 25, 2012 8:53 AM
  • The exam in still in Beta? the promotion code lync322 is still valid?

I've tried to book with Prometric, but i receive the error:"Promotion code not valid"

Any information about that?

Thanks!

Yes, the exam is still in beta and I believe the discount code has long since expired.

Regards

Neil

• Proposed as answer by emasatta Monday, May 28, 2012 7:06 AM
    Friday, May 25, 2012 9:58 AM
  • Hi, when will the exam be released?

BR

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:32 AM
  • Hi,

I'm not aware of any official release date yet. For further assistance you should ask your question in its own thread. Please don't post on already solved threads.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:20 PM
    Answerer
  • Hi,

I just got achievement congratulations email, so it seems it's official now.

Denis

Saturday, July 14, 2012 8:34 AM
  • It's been available on the prometric web site for at least a month, but the results of the beta participants were not published yet.

I contacted prometric and last Saturday they processed the results as I received my congratulations email.

Certified IT Professional Lync Server 2010 / Exchange 2007 - http://www.uwictpartner.be
    If you think my post is the answer to your question, please mark it as answer so future visitors can easily find it.

Monday, July 16, 2012 12:56 PM