Tapi3 (register incomming calls how???) RRS feed

• Question

• This is the code I'm using (https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/10994/TAPI-Application-development-using-C-NET)

We are using the CAESAR CTI Client for our CallCenter. 
    I don't get any Event, when somebody is calling to me.

When I start the program, I have the oppertunity to select one out of 64 Lines

I get the Lines: "TM Line103" - "TM Line131" and "Trunk 1" - "Trunk 32"

We have registered every line. After each registration we tested with a call wehether something happened, but no call results in an event. 

Pleas! I need your help! 
    Monday, October 16, 2017 7:46 AM

All replies

• Hi  Maxi_Bergbauer,

As far as I know, TAPI, standing for the Telephony Application-Programming Interface, is the mechanism by which computers can respond to phone calls.

TAPI is not supported from managed code.

You can call TAPI 3.x (Tapi3.dll) functionality from unmanaged code. Create an unmanaged DLL that calls TAPI 3.x functionality, and then call the unmanaged DLL from managed code.

Telephony Application Programming Interface (TAPI) functionality is not supported from managed code

I found the following post have a similar issue with you. I hope it will help you.

Tapi 3 and C# no Event triggering after first call:

The following two forums may can give your some suitable help.

Visual Studio Smart Device Development - Native C++ Project:

As far as I know, this is currently the only existing forum dedicated to TAPI discussions.
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Best Regards,

Yohann Lu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:09 AM
  • We have the same problems with the Ceasar CTI and Tapi. No events are coming from the tapi driver on calls.

@Maxi: did you find a solution?

Monday, January 15, 2018 7:23 AM