Question on the D-Link Wireless G RangBooster Router? RRS feed

• Question

• I currently using the D Link wireless G rangbooster router, but sometime when I turned on computer, it is shown that internet is verifying the connection or connected with limited access. After that I am not able to access the internet at all till I unplug the router for 30 seconds and plug it back again. Thus I wonder if I am using VoIP phone at home and DSL internet, I need to change the router IP address to cause connection problem. Also, here is my router status.

Security Mode: WPA2 Auto wireless security (enhance)

Chipper type: Auto (should I choose the TKIP, or AES instead, but even I used the TKIP the problem still occurred)

PSK

Wireless JumpStart :

Jump Start :  Disabled

If anyone can help, I will be very appreciated‼

Thank You for viewing.

Saturday, February 28, 2009 4:51 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Sorry but can't help with this, but maybe you would be better off talking to someone on DLink or the Port Forward forum - I've found Port Forward both helpful and knowledgeable.

Colin

If anyone answers your query successfully, please mark it as 'Helpful', to guide other users.
    Saturday, February 28, 2009 5:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Sorry but can't help with this, but maybe you would be better off talking to someone on DLink or the Port Forward forum - I've found Port Forward both helpful and knowledgeable.

Colin

If anyone answers your query successfully, please mark it as 'Helpful', to guide other users.
    Saturday, February 28, 2009 5:19 PM
  • WPA2 USES AES. If you have cordless phones use 5 ghz. if you have 2.4 ghz leave them on the cradle when not in use as I have a fax with a 2.4 ghz phone on it. when it comes off the cradle my wireless goes down instantly.
    Wednesday, March 4, 2009 4:58 AM