Your website needs to provide more information RRS feed

• General discussion

• While trying to resolve the issue with WGA rejecting my VLK (which was  legally obtained), I have tried to find information on MS website. Your website does not provide enough information/ is too difficult to locate information for people who have VLK's (and know where they came from) that have been blocked for whatever reason, through no fault of our own.

Just a comment for web development.
    Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:00 AM

All replies

• dear sir

I have validated my win xp  professional & payed received the Win Genuine advantage kit cd

Order # xxxx

My questions are?

1. Does it support arabic
    2. Can I re-instal it on my laptop
    3. If I up-grade one or both of my computers can I re-instal
    4. Do you have in Egypt a customer support in your local office

Thank you for your co-operation

mobile phone xxxx

home xxxx

best regards

Tarek Mostafa Zewar 

b747 wrote:
    While trying to resolve the issue with WGA rejecting my VLK (which was  legally obtained), I have tried to find information on MS website. Your website does not provide enough information/ is too difficult to locate information for people who have VLK's (and know where they came from) that have been blocked for whatever reason, through no fault of our own.

Just a comment for web development.

Monday, May 15, 2006 4:34 AM
  •  TAREK MOSTAFA ZEWAR wrote:

My questions are?

1. Does it support arabic
    2. Can I re-instal it on my laptop
    3. If I up-grade one or both of my computers can I re-instal
    4. Do you have in Egypt a customer support in your local office

Tarek:

Please forgive me for editing your post, as it contained sensitive data.

In reference to your inquiries:

1 - Our WGA Kits support whichever languages Windows does (yes, Arabic).

2/3 - The WGA Kit is made so you can reinstall on the computer which is non-genuine. If both computers are non-genuine, you must purchase individual licenses for both.

4 - Egyptian support offices information is located here, http://support.microsoft.com/?LN=ar-eg&x=4&y=15

Good luck,

-PHil Liu

Tuesday, May 16, 2006 3:46 AM