none
Microsoft Money 2001

Question

• I have used Microsoft Money 2001 on various windows platforms ((8 XP & 7)for years with no problems, since I upgraded to Windows 10 the program doesn't work. Says it needs IE6 to run then crashes. I have read info re doing a regedit and have tried this without success. I have also read that this is a known problem and that an update to fix this has been sent out.  My update and security page in settings says "Updates are available" and "Downloading updates 0%" but it's been saying this all day with no movement on the download bar.    What do I do???
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, August 17, 2015 2:37 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Sunday, August 16, 2015 2:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• Left computer on all afternoon and updates suddenly started to happen, did about 20 updates and now my money program is working again. Great thanks :-)
    Sunday, August 16, 2015 5:23 AM
  • Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, August 17, 2015 2:36 PM
  • Hello,

I'd have asked in the Microsoft Money forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, August 17, 2015 2:37 PM