none
Windows Azure training course RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• You need to search for training providers in you area.  Try using Google or Bing. 

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Marked as answer by Hrayr Diloyan Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:50 PM
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:12 AM
  • Hi,

just follow the post from Jeff. If you want to learn Windows Azure from home I would recommend these sites:

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 8:37 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for your replies.

I am more interested in classroom training rather than offline.

Anyway, i will try to find something in my area - i thought Microsoft has this training in one of his educational centers in London, but seems unfortunately not.

Hrayr

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:50 PM
  • You can take the training course by Reputed institutes, In the course of my research, I have found Koenig Solutions for Developing Windows Azure Certifications because they provide ultimate training for their student along with complete guidelines.   
    Wednesday, March 1, 2017 6:55 AM
  • I would suggest you to take a professional training course for better understand of the concepts of Windows Azure development. Various courses and training are available to provide you with comprehensive knowledge of Windows Azure programming and cloud services.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:11 AM