windows home server questions before installing RRS feed

• Question

• After I installed  windows home server
    Iam assuming the drive its going to be wipe-off(reformat) and then I can just add content right?
    can I add extra external hard drives & have them in a chain something like a RAID ?
    Do the files I add to any hard drive replicate to the other hard drives ? is this what they call imaging?

sorry too many questions Im new in all this but very passionate about it, thank you for your help if there is anything I can help you with let me know (audio,graphics)
    tHANK YOU
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:05 AM

Answers

• After I installed  windows home server
    Iam assuming the drive its going to be wipe-off(reformat) and then I can just add content right?
    can I add extra external hard drives & have them in a chain something like a RAID ?
    Do the files I add to any hard drive replicate to the other hard drives ? is this what they call imaging?

sorry too many questions Im new in all this but very passionate about it, thank you for your help if there is anything I can help you with let me know (audio,graphics)
    tHANK YOU

I already answered all of these questions in your other post.  :)
    • Proposed as answer by kariya21Moderator Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:15 AM
    • Marked as answer by RocKBanditA Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:19 AM
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:13 AM