items show twice within "All Folders" RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I want to make my 8GB internal storage (folder My Storage) of my Samsung Omnia II the target for the My Documents folder. Before doing this, I moved all the content from My Documents to My Storage. After that I deleted the My Documents-folder and renamed the folder My Storage to My Documents by using SKTools. In order to take effect I had to temporally unmount my internal storage and reconnect it again. So far so good.

But now every item in the list of All Folders is shown twice. This doesn't matter what office-application (excel, word, note etc.) you use.

I think the reason for this is because it is not taken into account that the My Documents directory might be exactly the same as the storage card. From my point of view it makes no sense at all to merge the fiel structures of serveral storage-locations in one view. Nevertheless an option to filter for a specific location would suffice.

Please consider this at least as a feature-request.

Thanks.
    Sunday, February 28, 2010 1:23 PM

Answers

• Thank you for your feedback. I have shared your suggestion with the team. I am marking this thread as answered just for internal tracking purposes but you are welcome to continue to post and view. We appreciate your detailed comments.
    Thank you from the Windows phone team
    http://www.WindowsPhone.com/TotalAccess
    • Marked as answer by MaryAliceC Friday, March 19, 2010 10:24 PM
    Friday, March 19, 2010 10:23 PM