Public IM provisioning page RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• I've notified the relevant MS folks in the UC product group for you.
    Friday, June 8, 2007 9:41 PM
  • Remove the trailing "/" from the redirected link.  The correct link is https://licensing.microsoft.com/eLicense/L1033/Default.asp.
    Friday, June 8, 2007 11:09 PM
  • Ok, thanks, but that leaves me with the problem that I am unable to find the Public IM provisioning page.

Is it somewhere under the MVLS website?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 9:58 AM
  • After you logon, click the Online Services link.  You should see it listed on that page.  When you click on it you'll have the fields you need.
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:21 PM
  • Found it. Thanks.

Any idea how long it takes for MS to activate the subscription on their end?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 3:55 PM
  • Officially it takes 30 days, but it usually done slightly faster than that.  They have to coordinate with the MSN division as well as AOL and Yahoo to get everything configured.
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:37 PM
  •  

Hi there,

How and where do you applied your OCS public IM license? In Edge Server then where can I applied it to Edge Server?

please advice

Thanks

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 12:40 AM
  • You don't have to apply the license anywhere in OCS.  You simply enable the public IM providers on your Edge server and, assuming your config is correct, wait for everything to get turned on.  AOL usually comes up first followed by Yahoo and then MSN.  Recently the turnaround time has been about 10 days.

Friday, November 9, 2007 11:28 AM
  • Hi Mike,

I have a question regarding activating PIC licenses. I have a LCS 2005 SP1 Access proxy with PIC connectivity activated and running.

Recently we have purchased addtional monthly subscriptions for PIC - how do we activate them?

Thanks,

Wilson

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:18 AM
  • I am an SPLA licensee. Where do I go to provision PIC?

Thanks.

Greg Williams

Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:40 PM