none
Unable to access my certificate RRS feed

• Question

• Hi friends,

I recently cleared the exam 70-480 after which I got a mail from mswwprog asking me to login to www.microsoft.com/mcp using MC id and temporary access code supplied in the same mail.

When I clicked the link, I was instead asked to login into live.com. I didn't have an account before so I signed up and created a new account and verified it. Now when I visit www.microsoft.com/mcp I am asked to enter my MC id and temporary access code but when I click on Next after entering the details, it stays on the same page.

Could anyone guide me as to what is going wrong and how I can get my certificate? Thanks in advance.

Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:52 AM

Answers

• Hi Lalit,

Have you got 2 emails from Microsoft?

First email contain Welcome message and second contain your MC ID and temporary access code.

After successfully login to MCP portal (You need to sing in through microsoft email account), you 'll be asked for entering MC ID and temporary access code.

You 'll have to enter these details within a duration otherwise temporary access code 'll be expired.

One more thing , if you are now able to see the portal and not able to find certificate then you should have to wait till 7 days.

If you have done all this and you are facing still problem then you should wait or contact regional service center because sometime random scheduling activities suspend to enter into the MCP portal .

Hope this may help you.

Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, or Mark As Answer | MCSD , MCP

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:53 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You have login with your ID which you have given at the time of writing the exam, It can be any, And after that do the same steps you have followed.

If still you have any issue, You can contact with your regional Service Center for more details, They will help you...

Regional Service Center Contact Details

Rajneesh Verma http://www.rajneeshverma.com

Monday, February 25, 2013 2:16 PM
  • Hi,

Have you been able to logon and connect your MCP ID to you account with the suggestions that Rajneesh provided?

Danny van Dam, Citrix CCIA/CCEE Microsoft MCSE Server Infrastructure/MCSE Desktop Infrastructure/MCSA Server 2008, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP 3/4/5 http://www.citrix-guru.com http://www.rds-support.eu

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:34 PM
  • Hi Lalit,

Have you got 2 emails from Microsoft?

First email contain Welcome message and second contain your MC ID and temporary access code.

After successfully login to MCP portal (You need to sing in through microsoft email account), you 'll be asked for entering MC ID and temporary access code.

You 'll have to enter these details within a duration otherwise temporary access code 'll be expired.

One more thing , if you are now able to see the portal and not able to find certificate then you should have to wait till 7 days.

If you have done all this and you are facing still problem then you should wait or contact regional service center because sometime random scheduling activities suspend to enter into the MCP portal .

Hope this may help you.

Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, or Mark As Answer | MCSD , MCP

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:53 PM