none
Get the full package of Microsoft Office for Microsoft 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Santosh Gaikwad having a problem to access the Microsoft office products such as Microsoft word, Excel and powerpoint by using Microsoft Office, 2007. It has been troubling since last one week. I have been using this product since last six months. I have window 7 and my Microsoft office license key is xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx

Kindly support me to get full pack of Microsoft 20017.

Regards,

Santosh Gaikwad  

Thursday, November 8, 2018 7:27 AM

All replies

• Hi Santosh.

First of all, I'd recommend you to not share product keys in a public forum like this one.
    I'm sorry, but there is no way to download Office installation package, unless you have a valid MSDN Subscription; furthermore, Office 2007 is not supported anymore, as you can read at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/office.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:16 PM
  • Hi Santosh,

Our forum focus on a software called MS Teams, based on your description, this issue was related to the Office 2007, we do not support this issue.
    Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, November 9, 2018 2:12 AM
  • Support for Office 2007 has ended.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/office

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Friday, November 9, 2018 3:00 AM