none
Lost support session RRS feed

• Question

• I was on a live remote agent support session and we got cut off.  Her name was Judie???

By the way, I don't even understand what those categories you are requiring my to chose from, even mean

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:49 PM Looking for the correct forum
    Friday, September 29, 2017 3:02 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:48 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:47 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:48 PM
  • I was on a live remote agent support session 

For what product?

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017 6:26 PM