Activation Payment Options RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to activate my trial version, but do not want to use a credit card.  Are there any other options?

Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:46 PM

Answers

• You can also activate OneCare with a retail package product key.

-steve

Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:06 PM

All replies

• You can also activate OneCare with a retail package product key.

-steve

Thursday, December 13, 2007 8:06 PM
  • What if I download? If I give them my card they will make me jump thru hoops to get my money back if I don't like the product? My experience has been when they want the card up front that is exactly what they will do.

Charles

Friday, December 14, 2007 3:59 AM
  •  CHARLES REAGAN wrote:

What if I download? If I give them my card they will make me jump thru hoops to get my money back if I don't like the product? My experience has been when they want the card up front that is exactly what they will do.

Charles

I would recommend that you download and install the trial. It is a full working version that will allow you to try it for 90 days for free. If you don't like it, remove it. If you like it, either pickup a retail copy and activate with the key or pay be credit card.

It has been my experience that support will let you cancel within the 30 day period after purchase without a hassle, unless you count getting to support, which can be a hassle.

-steve

Friday, December 14, 2007 6:32 PM