Cosing windows live account/ due to un aoutrized billing RRS feed

• Question

•  

To whom it may concern: I have try all diferrent phone #s but have not one resolved.Now l notice that l have beeing paying for a service that is not used and with no phisical paperwork to autorized this charges it is at must imperative to close windwos live ASAP

Please send me a notice or Real Phone Numbers to make a contact with someone in regard to closing this existing account. Perhapps it was done because of the name we chose wilmaproperties at the begining we where doing a bussines but we never make it and we forgot to take it off.this computer is use only at home and its not a business.

Please E-Mail to wilsonfeliciano1@verizon.net or wilmaproperties@verizon.ne

Thank you Wilson Feliciano

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 3:01 PM

Answers

• I just found your post in the off topic folder of the forum and have moved it to the General folder, assuming that you mean that you have a Windows Live OneCare subscription that you no longer want to pay for and have just been charged for renewal. If that is the case, you need to contact customer service:

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

You may need to use email support as  "trial user" since you are no longer using OneCare and your subscription might not be able to be validated.

-steve

Thursday, September 11, 2008 4:43 PM