none
filtered user thread list not current? RRS feed

• Question

• http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/user/threads?user=Sheng+Jiang+%E8%92%8B%E6%99%9F&filter=helpful

I think I got more than 5 helpful votes in the last 3 days.

By the way any way to get user stats like post in a given timespan?

I guess user stat is not up to date, on the forum home there is a 40-post disparity on my posts in the top answers list and the top MVP answerers list.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:15 PM

Answers

• It is for the activity data on the MVP application form... I am reawarded this year but I imagine there are a lot of other users facing this problem each quarter.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP

I'm sorry. Can we turn this into a question or action item?

- Is it a feature request?

- Is it necessary for you to fulfill requirements as an MVP?

- Anything I'm missing?

If it's a feature request, I think the solution at this point is to add it to the Wiki article, and I'll pass it on to Brent.

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:40 AM

All replies

• Still an issue?

I recommend adding the timespan request to the Wiki. I don't think it would be as useful as something like getting a list of every question you've asked (because features do compete with each other), but it would still be a useful tool.

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:00 PM
  • It is for the activity data on the MVP application form... I am reawarded this year but I imagine there are a lot of other users facing this problem each quarter.

Visual C++ MVP
    Saturday, January 28, 2012 12:54 AM

Visual C++ MVP

I am interested in listening about MVP program, i know quite a bit but are there specific times where i can file in my MVP nomination or it can be any day within a year.

Ed, is there any chance i can contact you in this regard.

Thanks, Hasham

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:53 AM

Visual C++ MVP

I am interested in listening about MVP program, i know quite a bit but are there specific times where i can file in my MVP nomination or it can be any day within a year.

Ed, is there any chance i can contact you in this regard.

Thanks, Hasham

Yes. My email is edprice at Microsoft. I wrote a Wiki article about how to become an MVP. And I can answer any questions.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:38 AM

Visual C++ MVP

I'm sorry. Can we turn this into a question or action item?

- Is it a feature request?

- Is it necessary for you to fulfill requirements as an MVP?

- Anything I'm missing?

If it's a feature request, I think the solution at this point is to add it to the Wiki article, and I'll pass it on to Brent.

Thanks!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012 2:40 AM
  • OK, I will add a feature request.

Visual C++ MVP

Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:29 PM
  • OK, I will add a feature request.

Visual C++ MVP

Thanks Sheng!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Friday, February 17, 2012 1:20 AM